Mercury-6 PWM issue

Mercury-6, a virtual synthesizer instrument that emulates and expands on the renowned Jupiter-6.
bazzevo

Mercury-6 PWM issue

Post by bazzevo »

Hi there,

Stellar job on the Mercury-6. It is a beast of a synth. Comparing it to my original JP6 it is extremely close.

One issue I have found is with the PWM section. When both PW and PWM are used, at high settings the signal cuts out with an audible click. This is not what happens on the original. Yes it will completely disappear at full level, but it fades on click off. I sometimes use this as a volume on/off effect with LFO. Cannot seem to get this to work on the Mercury-6 because of this clicking issues.

I hope this helps with an future bug fix update.

Thanks Bazz
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Mercury-6 PWM issue

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

Please contact support and let them know step by step how to reproduce the problem: https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/conversation/new

Greg
bazzevo

Re: Mercury-6 PWM issue

Post by bazzevo »

Hi Greg,

These seems to be something that happens occasionally. Like the plugin has glitched out or something like that. If i reload the plugin, there preset I have been working on now works as it should, without the clicking or glitch. Is there a way to send you a log of it when it happens again?

Thanks,

Bazz

Return to “Mercury-6 Synthesizer”