Song with Quadra synth to check out!

Quadra emulates one of the quirkiest, rarest, and most curiosity-inspiring vintage synthesizers of all time, the 1978 ARP Quadra.
aaron aardvark

Song with Quadra synth to check out!

Post by aaron aardvark »

I posted a new song on my music website called "Filled With Danger" (the song on top). It has Cherry Audio Quadra, and some non-Cherry synths. Please tell me how you like the song and how it can be improved, and I can return the favor if you wish (leave me a link). Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436
Steve W

Re: Song with Quadra synth to check out!

Post by Steve W »

aaron aardvark wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:45 am I posted a new song on my music website called "Filled With Danger" (the song on top). It has Cherry Audio Quadra, and some non-Cherry synths. Please tell me how you like the song and how it can be improved, and I can return the favor if you wish (leave me a link). Here is my link:
Its not the kind of music I generally listen to. It seems like you are more interested in getting feedback on the song itself and not anything about how you are using CA's Quadra. In fact, if you didn't say anything about using the Quadra, I'd never have known. I have heard other music that is probably in a similar genre, but not much. So I have no basis for assessing it or making suggestions.

Mayber others here are more familiar with this kind of music and can give contructive feedback.

By the way, the song was number 11 on the list, not at the top.

Oh--I did listen to the Shark tune earlier today, but it sounded very muffled to me. I wasn't sure if that was intentional, as in trying to portray music as it might sound under water. If that was your intent, it succeeded as far as I am concerned.
Last edited by Steve W on Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
aaron aardvark

Re: Song with Quadra synth to check out!

Post by aaron aardvark »

Steve W,
Thank you for listening and commenting, I appreciate it. The chart ratings on soundclick change every single day. I usually put 2 new songs on my music website every month, and you are replying to a thread I started on October 11, 2022, so I have added a number of songs since then. Not much to talk about how I used Quadra. I just used it in Cubase AI10.5. It is the lead synth in the song.

Return to “Quadra Synthesizer”