Dropper sound collage

Share your custom presets here.
basa333

Dropper sound collage

Post by basa333 »

hi,

here is a small example with 2 x switched playertron super needle dropper and other modules.

Thanks and greetings to all developers!
Attachments
playertron dropper01.voltagepreset
(56.73 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
dropper collage1.jpg
dropper collage1.jpg (294.39 KiB) Viewed 4028 times
dropper collage3.mp3
(2.67 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
basa333

Re: Dropper sound collage

Post by basa333 »

Hi all VM fans,
because I found out that this Hells Bells machine has already been downloaded by over 100 fans, while not a single question has arisen, which is a little suspicious to me. False fears do not dare to ask at this place, I would like to highlight that the support of local developers brings tears to my eyes in the best sense and is completely exemplary and friendly. So much for the introduction.
Well, to the work:
1. Clock generator out (avoid motions while seting)
2. On of the switchboards muss be fully on, one fully off
3. Now you can test with performer button switch7 correct reaction, this is very important. This is the switching between two droppers.
4. Droppers muss be loaded, it means each has his own sample and own setting, which is your work
5. Now you can start Clock generator
6. You can tweak setting of Droppers, change euclidean duel, sound box ist luxus, but not necessary
7. Now is the time with switch7 to switch. Taste switch7, let one Droppers playing and load a new sample for the inactiv dropper. Now you can tweak as you will and so on...
I mean, Dropper Hells machine is Very funny and each VM enthusiast can modify this.
I Hope, I brought a little help.
Thank you for attention. (Writting in Bayahibe hospital with heavy pneumonie while vacation)
Greetings tom
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Best wished for a speedy and complete recovery, Tom.

I see that I downloaded the mp3, but not your patch. Based on the image I saw some modules in there that I have. Sometimes I will download patches and patch around the modules I don't have. But from the image it seemed that I wouldn't be able to do anything to make it work with what I have.

Best wishes for good health.

Steve
basa333

Post by basa333 »

Hi Steve,
Many thanks. Which moduls don't you have?
Principially you can ignore all moduls, they have something to do with sound (not with his generating😊)
That means, all compressor, limiters, mixers, euclidean duel (changing f. E. Through each trigger seq). Simply short thinking, what you have and Dropps it!
You can asking, I help, when I can.

Greetings tom
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Just thought I'd toss in my two cents (it's Confederate money, so it might be worth something come the Jubilee :D ). It's always a good idea to limit the number of third-party modules, sticking to core Cherry Audio modules, to increase the likelihood that a random user will be able to run your patch without too much modification. Most users won't spend the effort to heavily modify a patch they only downloaded out of curiosity. If you feel you have to use a third-party module, try to indicate it in the title.

This is especially true if you're creating patches to accompany modules you're putting out for sale. I ran into this recently when I created the patches to accompany my First Baker's Dozen bundle. I had to rewrite some of them to use more easily accessible modules. You can see and hear one instance of the difference, because I included the original version of the drum/bass ducking patch in the Posted Online directory, while the modified version is in the main directory. To my ear, the original version sounds much better, but it uses VM900 modules to create the bass line, and a Vult Trummor2 module for the drum.

In some of the patches I couldn't find a reasonable alternative to third-party patches, so I just left them as is. For instance, the augmented version of the additive synthesis patch uses JK's CV Canvas, because there just isn't anything remotely like it in the core modules. The same for the Benard Poly Delay.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76

Return to “Preset Exchange”