8 to 1 Poly Switch released

ColinP

8 to 1 Poly Switch released

Post by ColinP »

The Adroit Eight To One Poly Switch is now available. It's a freebie for anyone with the Granular Synth, LSSP XL or Androit Toolkit bundles.

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/e ... oly-switch

eighttooneclassic2.png
eighttooneclassic2.png (62.06 KiB) Viewed 19609 times

It's kind of a poly version of CA's 8 to 1 mono switch but rather than having a manual number of steps control it uses automatic input detection.

The main reason it's been released is so that Granular Synth users can switch between S-Poly chords created by a number of Chord and/or Chord Memory modules. Using it to generate chord progressions is pretty straightforward but at some point I'll expand the GS documentation and include one or two demo patches.

At the moment I have limited bandwidth as I'm working flat out on getting N-Step to beta.

In other news the Sowing Machine project that I've been working on for ages has evolved into something way too complicated to cram into a product so it's being split up in to several spin-offs. N-Step is one of them.

Also the LSSP Tempo module has been added to the Adroit Toolkit as it's a handy general purpose module that can be used standalone.

Return to “Adroit Synthesis”