Hoping for New Modules in 2023

MPM

Hoping for New Modules in 2023

Post by MPM »

Many of the DMT modules were my favorites of those introduced in 2022. Hoping that some new interesting modules are in the pipeline for 2023.
utdgrant

Re: Hoping for New Modules in 2023

Post by utdgrant »

MPM wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:47 pm Many of the DMT modules were my favorites of those introduced in 2022. Hoping that some new interesting modules are in the pipeline for 2023.
Many thanks! :)

There are no new modules in development at the moment. That's not to say that new ones won't be coming in 2023, though. ;)

The Dome Music Technologies 'philosophy' is to create modules which I need for my own music-making purposes. ("Scratching an itch" or "eating my own dog food" as they say in software land). With the completion of the Solaris Ensemble, Zeit delay and Fifth Dimension Phaser Factory, I've ticked off all the sound-processing modules I really wanted (nay, NEEDED!) to have in my personal library.

I suspect that any future Dome Music Technologies modules might be more oriented towards MIDI processing. To my mind, the audio and CV processing options already available in the CA Store (from all manufacturers) cover every sonic idea I've ever had or will have. However, I think there's a bigger need for more 'music processors' in the VM universe.

Post by Steve W »

utdgrant wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:11 am . . . I've ticked off all the sound-processing modules I really wanted (nay, NEEDED!) to have in my personal library.

I suspect that any future Dome Music Technologies modules might be more oriented towards MIDI processing. To my mind, the audio and CV processing options already available in the CA Store (from all manufacturers) cover every sonic idea I've ever had or will have. However, I think there's a bigger need for more 'music processors' in the VM universe.
I would support more tools for midi users. :-)
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

MPM wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:47 pm Many of the DMT modules were my favorites of those introduced in 2022. Hoping that some new interesting modules are in the pipeline for 2023.
The Blue Velvet Soft-Clip Mixer has just been released today. It only costs $1 and there is a 28-day demo period if you want to 'try before you buy'. Alternatively, if you already own the Ultimate Collection, it should appear in your library automatically, free-of-charge.

YouTube demo video.

User Guide.

Return to “Dome Music Technologies”