looper doesnt store taped content in patch?

ysvry

looper doesnt store taped content in patch?

Post by ysvry »

Hi Nrgzr recently bought ure misconception bundle and started experimenting with the looper. I realy like it and think u even improved on the original that didnt have negative playback speed. Just one problem when i quit VM and restart it another day the taped sounds are missing could you plz fix it so i can continue working with the previous recorded loop.

best regards,

Michel Prins van MichelPrins.Net
Nrgzr78

Re: looper doesnt store taped content in patch?

Post by Nrgzr78 »

ysvry wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:53 pm Hi Nrgzr recently bought ure misconception bundle and started experimenting with the looper. I realy like it and think u even improved on the original that didnt have negative playback speed. Just one problem when i quit VM and restart it another day the taped sounds are missing could you plz fix it so i can continue working with the previous recorded loop.

best regards,

Hi ysvry , I'm glad you're enjoying it.
I've just added Load and Save features and waiting for approval prolly the next coming days.
It won't save the data in your current patch for now, you'll be able to save the file where you want and load it after loading your patch.
Anyways I'm working on such feature, also for POLYPHONIK module https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/polyphonik .

Have a great day!!! 8-)
ysvry

Post by ysvry »

ok save and load is also good doesit save as regular mp3 ? and to be nitpicking i noticed the wheels arent spinning faster when using speedchange button ;) The original also has record from radio is that in the planning too would be great to be able to get sounds from web radios.
thx forthequick reply and have a nice day too.

Last edited by ysvry on Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

ysvry wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:47 pm ok save and load is also good doesit save as regular mp3 ? and to be nitpicking i noticed the wheels arent spinning faster when using ff and rew ;) The original also has record from radio is that in the planning too would be great to be able to get sounds from web radios.
thx forthequick reply and have a nice day too.

It saves the file as raw material, but if you want to record to wav you can just hit Rec button (top-right) on Voltage Modular app
Rec.png
Rec.png (141.58 KiB) Viewed 1566 times
ysvry

Post by ysvry »

i noticed the wheels arent spinning faster when using the speed change button that kinda kills the emergion of using a real tape deck ;)but its not a biggy(the time i wasted glued behind my radiocassette recorder hunting for the latest hitsongs 45 years ago this looper mod ofyours brought the memory back lol), i already knew about the recording option but thx for the tip anyway.
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

ysvry wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:26 am i noticed the wheels arent spinning faster when using the speed change button that kinda kills the emergion of using a real tape deck ;)but its not a biggy(the time i wasted glued behind my radiocassette recorder hunting for the latest hitsongs 45 years ago this looper mod ofyours brought the memory back lol), i already knew about the recording option but thx for the tip anyway.
Thanks for the hint, I corrected other little issues too, just waiting for approval from CA. ;)
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Nrgzr78 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:06 pm
ysvry wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:26 am i noticed the wheels arent spinning faster when using the speed change button that kinda kills the emergion of using a real tape deck ;)but its not a biggy(the time i wasted glued behind my radiocassette recorder hunting for the latest hitsongs 45 years ago this looper mod ofyours brought the memory back lol), i already knew about the recording option but thx for the tip anyway.
Thanks for the hint, I corrected other little issues too, just waiting for approval from CA. ;)
It's just been approved now... ;)

Return to “Nrgzr78”