Web store - owned now yellow as well?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
GusGranite

Web store - owned now yellow as well?

Post by GusGranite »

Hi - it looks like owned modules are now yellow like unpurchased modules in the store?
Thanks
Last edited by GusGranite on Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huggermugger

Re: Web store playing up?

Post by huggermugger »

Yeah you're right. I liked it better before.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 9.13.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 9.13.51 PM.png (228.51 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
Last edited by huggermugger on Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

I liked it better before, too. You could tell at a glance if there were any you didn't own.

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
seal58

Post by seal58 »

Oh! On my opinion this was not a good idea. Owned parts should keep another color than the others. :cry:
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

I agree that the background for owned modules is better as grey, not yellow. Its easier to see.
cherryaudio Robert
Site Admin

Re: Web store - owned now yellow as well?

Post by cherryaudio Robert »

We're doing some redesign based on user feedback, but not finished yet. Hang tight, we roll out changes to the store incrementally so as not to disrupt. The goal here is to make it more apparent that a user can click on Owned to find their download, as some didn't realize they could a) just click on "Owned" (light text on dark) or b) Get downloads from their account Library. It just takes some behind the scenes changes to the backend templates, and we're still refining it.
Robert
--
Robert Saint John, Director of Marketing
Cherry Audio
GusGranite

Post by GusGranite »

cherryaudio Robert wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:33 pm We're doing some redesign based on user feedback, but not finished yet. Hang tight, we roll out changes to the store incrementally so as not to disrupt. The goal here is to make it more apparent that a user can click on Owned to find their download, as some didn't realize they could a) just click on "Owned" (light text on dark) or b) Get downloads from their account Library. It just takes some behind the scenes changes to the backend templates, and we're still refining it.
Thanks Robert.

Talking of user feedback. Could we get Cherry Audio developer feedback on this thread, please? viewtopic.php?t=2663
cherryaudio Robert
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Robert »

GusGranite wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:38 pm Talking of user feedback. Could we get Cherry Audio developer feedback on this thread, please? viewtopic.php?t=2663
I internally made sure the team knew about the thread a week or so ago, so the suggestions are being seen. But I can't make any promises that the developers can join in the conversation right now, and we rarely talk about roadmap plans.
Robert
--
Robert Saint John, Director of Marketing
Cherry Audio
GusGranite

Post by GusGranite »

cherryaudio Robert wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:37 pm
GusGranite wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:38 pm Talking of user feedback. Could we get Cherry Audio developer feedback on this thread, please? viewtopic.php?t=2663
I internally made sure the team knew about the thread a week or so ago, so the suggestions are being seen. But I can't make any promises that the developers can join in the conversation right now, and we rarely talk about roadmap plans.
OK, that’s good to know. Thank you.
seal58

Post by seal58 »

In store division "Instruments" I just found grey OWNED buttons with DOWNLOAD hint. That looks godd to me.

Return to “Voltage Modular”