Demos for Benard's Modules

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
AndyMac

Demos for Benard's Modules

Post by AndyMac »

Benard's suite of modules looks awesome - but at the price it would be great if they could be offered on a trial basis as well (which, I know, is technically easy). Did not find a way to contact the developer directly, so having to post through the forum.
Benard

Re: Demos for Benard's Modules

Post by Benard »

Hi AndyMac,

Thanks for your message here! There will be demos available soon, but there seem to be some problems in some of the modules with the changes in the new 1.3.3 which I need to fix first. Working on it right now, so hopefully there will be demos available early next week.

Your modules looks pretty nice as well! I will try them as soon as I get the chance in the coming days.

Cheers!
AndyMac

Post by AndyMac »

Great - will wait on those fixes and have a look. Some seem really intriguing!
scook

Post by scook »

Benard wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:34 pm there seem to be some problems in some of the modules with the changes in the new 1.3.3 which I need to fix first.
I'll hold off on bug reports until they are updated.
Benard

Post by Benard »

Just wanted to mention for those interested, and to close this thread, that there are now demos available for all the current Benard modules, through the Mega Bundle demo in the shop.

I've also added a support email on my developer page, so you can send me a message there if you have any questions, or to report bugs or request features. I do check the forum from time to time, so you can also post here if you prefer.

And @AnyMac, I got your modules and they're really useful. Great job!

Return to “Voltage Modular”