AARPO

dayvyg

AARPO

Post by dayvyg »

I'm really liking AARPO. It's easy to use with a fair number of options. I also like purple ;) . Just wondering if you could add individual cv controls for DIR, TYPE and OCTS? The random option is nice but it would also be terrific if one could choose the specific direction etc. based an a given voltage. Pretty please!!

Thanks.
d.
huggermugger

Re: AARPO

Post by huggermugger »

You can have individual CV control of any of those parameters using either Cherry's "Remote Control" module, or R-Ware's free "Control" module.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 2.41.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 2.41.10 PM.png (265.14 KiB) Viewed 3334 times
Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 2.42.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 2.42.56 PM.png (253.75 KiB) Viewed 3334 times
dayvyg

Post by dayvyg »

OMG! Merry Christmas to me. I had no idea this was possible. Thanks, mate!! :D
Aarnville

Post by Aarnville »

dayvyg wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:27 pm I'm really liking AARPO. It's easy to use with a fair number of options. I also like purple ;) . Just wondering if you could add individual cv controls for DIR, TYPE and OCTS? The random option is nice but it would also be terrific if one could choose the specific direction etc. based an a given voltage. Pretty please!!

Thanks.
d.
Thanks dayvyg. I like that you like Aarpo - like many of my modules it was made for my own use and I always enjoy chords and arps.
It's always tricky to decide how many CV inputs to include. I try to keep my modules small and each CV input needs a socket, a trim pot and a text label, plus each additional input increases the amount of testing needed so I tend to minimise how many I use.

As huggermugger has pointed out, there are some excellent remote control options available so the only limits are our computer and the number of virtual cables we have (and maybe our capacity to keep track of where those cables go...)

So now you can spend all Christmas Aarping on. Enjoy!

Ian

Return to “Aarnville”