Save Preset - feature request !

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
PoorFellow

Save Preset - feature request !

Post by PoorFellow »

When saving presets then this is organized great with appropriate possibilities of choice , only I wish that one thing were different.

When having chosen respectively "Collection" and "Category" , then when choosing "Name" it would be nifty if I could browse and choose one of the already existing names in that category for either over-write or for making a second preset with similar name like if I pick a preset with name "My demo preset 01" from a list browsing , then I can either over-write chosen target name preset or use name picked to modify to "My demo preset 02" .
This would be helpful when one can maybe not remember exact names of existing files both when having made a 'patch' from scratch , but also when having modified an existing patch into something else that may be similar to something previously saved on another occasion !
Yes , I know , I also have the possibility to browse as in if looking to load a new file to check my file names but I think that it would be a lot easier if being able to pick an eventual target file for over-write (or for making closely similar name) directly from a list when picking name and saving !
:arrow: Don't bother me ! :!:
UrbanCyborg

Re: Save Preset - feature request !

Post by UrbanCyborg »

+1

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
basa333

Post by basa333 »

+1 tom
JackOats

Post by JackOats »

+1
iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
The masculine includes the feminine (Guys)
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
seal58

Post by seal58 »

+1
Project

Post by Project »

+1

Return to “Voltage Modular”