Holiday Specials - November 21st, 2022 (info)

For issues related to the Cherry Audio store and the Sync product management application
PoorFellow

Holiday Specials - November 21st, 2022 (info)

Post by PoorFellow »

Cherry Audio is *not* very good at pointing to information about the sale : Holiday Specials for Voltage Modular, Rackmode, and More! November 21st, 2022
So I thought that I would post the link to the information and the information itself here for those that like I thought that the forum were one of the places that the information obviously would have been posted or linked to !
(I only found the information myself after very friendly and helpful Cherry Audio support pointed it out to me)(I foolishly thought that the shop itself and the forum would have linked to or had the information)
Here goes (Quote , but no links copied go to original page to use the links ):

Holiday Specials for Voltage Modular, Rackmode, and More! November 21st, 2022
Ref. : https://cherryaudio.com/news/cherry-aud ... 2022-sales

What a year it's been for Cherry Audio! To celebrate, we're kicking off a Holiday Season Spectacular now through the entire holiday season. Take advantage of fantastic holiday sale pricing on select Cherry Audio products and dozens of third-party modules for Voltage Modular, with savings of up to 90% off! 
Voltage Modular Holiday Season Spectacular 11/23/22 - 1/2/23

During the holidays, Cherry Audio and participating third-party module designers are slashing their prices, including 75% off the Voltage Modular list price and dozens of modules on sale with savings of up to 90% off. The sale will feature incredible modules and bundles for Voltage Modular, including those from:

AARNVILLE, Ada Labs, Adroit Synthesis, Andrew Macaulay, Benard, Cherry Audio, Cherry Audio / MRB, Collider Modular, DMT Audio, Dome Music Technologies, HetrickCV, M*4, Misfit Audio, Monkey Business Audio, MRB, nekomatic, Nrgzr78, P.moon, planet.6, PSPaudioware, Request For Music, R_Ware, Turbofan Propstart, Umbrella Modular, Unfiltered Audio, Vult, and Weevil

75% Off Voltage Modular!

Voltage Modular Core Edition only $50 (MSRP $200)

Voltage Modular Ignite Edition only $25 (MSRP $100)

90% Off PSP Audioware Ultimate Modular Collection for Voltage Modular! Only $49 (MSRP $649)

Miniverse Module Collection for $20 (regularly $39)

Rackmode Module Collection for $35.00 (regularly $99), with fantastic sale prices on individual modules

VM900 Collection for $40 (regularly $79.00)

VM2500 Collection for $25 (regularly $49.00)

SEM Bundle for $15 (regularly $29.00) 

Other Cherry Audio Holiday Specials

70% Off Rackmode Signal Processors! Only $39 (MSRP $129).

Also on sale during the holidays is the Rackmode Signal Processors bundle, eight plugins that replicate the classic rack-mounted Moog Signal Processors of the 1970s and ‘80s, and includes:

Rackmode Vocoder (instrument and effects versions)

Rackmode Phaser

Rackmode Ring Modulator

Rackmode String Filter

Rackmode Frequency Shifter

Rackmode Graphic EQ

Rackmode Parametric EQ

Please note that Rackmode Signal Processors is a separate product than the Rackmode Collection for Voltage Modular. They are not bundled together, and there is no further discount applied for owning Rackmode Modules.

Keep an eye on this space as we add other sales, specials, and details throughout the season!
:arrow: Don't bother me ! :!:
Steve W

Re: Holiday Specials - November 21st, 2022 (info)

Post by Steve W »

PoorFellow wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:20 pm Cherry Audio is *not* very good at pointing to information about the sale : Holiday Specials for Voltage Modular, Rackmode, and More!

(I only found the information myself after very friendly and helpful Cherry Audio support pointed it out to me.)
Did they suggest signing up for e-mails? Recent e-mails have included references to special partnered discounts available through third-party resellers. As well, participants at non-VM/CA forums sometimes discuss sales available at various places.
PoorFellow

Post by PoorFellow »

Steve W wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:42 amDid they suggest signing up for e-mails? Recent e-mails have included references to special partnered discounts available through third-party resellers. As well, participants at non-VM/CA forums sometimes discuss sales available at various places.
Hi Steve W
I received that email ! , you are referring to the "BREAKING NEWS: Cherry Audio Premieres, Exclusive Sales, and Specials!" email !
FYI I also still have the "Synth Stack 3 Now Available from Cherry Audio" , the "NEW! Cherry Audio Releases GX-80 Synthesizer" and the "The BIG Week Ahead! | Product Updates | New Dreamsynth Presets" emails together with a lot more , more than 50 in fact !
But you are missing the point here , maybe my own fault for not being more descriptive and clear.
The email that you refer to in no way is anywhere near as informative as is the web page that I refer to in my initial post here and most important NO place does say for how long that the sale runs !!! For that you have to go to the web page where it says : "Voltage Modular Holiday Season Spectacular 11/23/22 - 1/2/23"
As far as I know then NO WHERE outside the webpage (https://cherryaudio.com/news/cherry-aud ... 2022-sales ) does Cherry Audio find the need to refer on own site or in the forum to the webpage or in anyway post information about sale duration in other way than at the web page in question !
In fact Cherry Audio in the most 'coy' way even writes at the webpage that ! : [Keep an eye on this space as we add other sales, specials, and details throughout the season!
Maybe I am just not really up to speed about how one promotes sales and web-sites and what not , but I would have thought that a clear reference to such and similar information would have been both appropriate and welcomed by users if shown at the store pages , or at least referred to at the front page !
Also the "special partnered discounts available through third-party resellers" really rubs me in the wrong way ! It makes me think of Native-Instruments and their emails with free stuff where I have to sign up at third-party places to get the stuff that you , if you are not familiar with the NI method of operation, would have thought that it would have been something that you could pick up at their own site using the N.I. log-in. But no ! , and many of these third-parties looks really questionable and not as places I would like to register.
I am not saying unequivocally that the third party store 'partners' of CA are questionable , I am not even saying it period ! , what I am saying is that as far as I am concerned then it rubs me the wrong way to be trained to jump through hoops and what not for buying my stuff which I , in my own opinion, ought to have been able to buy at the Cherry Audio Store at the same price since I am a Cherry Audio customer already..
Don't get me wrong, third party partnering works great in many situations, e.g. Cherry Audio partnering with Humble Bundle brought me here originally as I got familiar with Cherry Audio VM and stuff that way. As far as I know then Cherry Audio also partnered to some degree with German Magix (yes , I do get around , especially for a PoorFellow 8-) !)
But other than the amazing CA deals that I got at Humble Bundle (more please :!: :arrow: :idea: ) then as far as shopping as such goes then I would prefer that to get my amazingly cheap deals on Cherry Audio Voltage Modular and modules for same (including third part modules) at the Cherry Audio shop. The present Cherry Audio store sale is definitely a step in the right direction ! :D ;)

Otherwise , I am sorry , I am not in a good mood today , in fact I am in a very bad mood so you will have to excuse me if I am a bit snappy here ( I am having a rather bad experience with another company at the moment !)(they have a clear and unquestionable obligation to replace something broken and they have been dragging on now for more than a month !)

EDIT (24 November , 2022) :
Please Notice !
I just received an email ("Season Spectacular! GX-80 | Voltage Modular | Rackmode Sale") , with/containing , as far as I could see , all the information from the webpage included. :)
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Yeah. Different companies vary quite a bit in terms of promotion and marketing strategies, customer support, pricing and credit/discounts for previously own products, etc. Good luck with your present struggles. I think we have all lost out as part of the learning curve. Peace to you!
PoorFellow

Post by PoorFellow »

Steve W wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:25 pm Yeah. Different companies vary quite a bit in terms of promotion and marketing strategies, customer support, pricing and credit/discounts for previously own products, etc. Good luck with your present struggles. I think we have all lost out as part of the learning curve. Peace to you!
Thank you ! :)

Return to “Cherry Audio Store”