Saving Login Credentials w/Plugins

Cherry Audio’s Eight Voice polyphonic synthesizer meticulously emulates the immense sound of the Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments.
RobV

Saving Login Credentials w/Plugins

Post by RobV »

Howdy, there doesn't seem to be a "general topic" nor "feedback" board on this forum so since this is one of the plugins I own I figured I'd post it here.

Basically a feature request: whenever I have to fire up a Cherry Audio plugin in a new DAW session, it makes me log into my Cherry Audio account. It's a headache because I use strong passwords w/Chrome pw manager so that means I have to pull up a Settings tab, go to Autofill > Passwords, find the Cherry Audio website entry, unlock the pw mgr to show the pw then copy/paste it back into the plugin interface...

It'd be nice if you could "save password" with each plugin and just do it once. It'd also be nice if Ableton didn't crash so often but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Also a "feature request" or "feedback" board on this forum (if there isn't one, maybe I missed it?) would be nice as well.

HUGE Cherry Audio fan and looking forward to purchasing them all - including the modular packages. Cheers, RV
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: Saving Login Credentials w/Plugins

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

You shouldn't have to do that. Check for updates on all of your Cherry Audio plugins and make sure that they are up to date (old versions of some plugins caused unnecessary logins).

If the problem persists, please contact customer support here: https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/conversation/new

Greg
RobV

Re: Saving Login Credentials w/Plugins

Post by RobV »

Hi Greg, much thanks for the reply! I'll make sure I've got the latest versions installed (I thought they automatically updated?) and will contact support if I still have issues. Appreciate it! Cheers, Rob V.

Return to “Eight Voice Synthesizer”