Dome Music Technologies Ultimate Collection

utdgrant

Dome Music Technologies Ultimate Collection

Post by utdgrant »

Dome Music Technologies is pleased to announce the launch of its Ultimate Collection for Voltage Modular in the Cherry Audio Store. Every module, bundle and preset pack created to date is included for an introductory price of just $15. If you already own any Dome Music Tech products, you will be presented with a proportionally-reduced price in the store.

In addition, all future products will be added to the Ultimate Collection and made available free-of-charge to existing owners.
Collection.jpg
Collection.jpg (107.15 KiB) Viewed 1779 times
FullRange.jpg
FullRange.jpg (661.11 KiB) Viewed 1779 times

Re: Dome Music Technologies Ultimate Collection

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Yay, Grant! 8-)

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
RobB258

Post by RobB258 »

Wonderful bundle. Got most already. I wanted to express my gratitude for the solina. I was just about to buy one from either Arturia or GeForce but this just hits the spot magnificently. Phasers equally great and the delay too, although I am still getting my head round the possibilities of that one!
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

RobB258 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:51 am Wonderful bundle. Got most already. I wanted to express my gratitude for the solina. I was just about to buy one from either Arturia or GeForce but this just hits the spot magnificently. Phasers equally great and the delay too, although I am still getting my head round the possibilities of that one!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to post.

Be sure to check out the presets, especially for involved bundles like the ACE or Zeit.

And of course, you can find detailed user guides for all modules on the Documentation Page of the DMT website.

Return to “Dome Music Technologies”