PolyMiniPolyMode

Share your custom presets here.
UrbanCyborg

PolyMiniPolyMode

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Just a little something I was fiddling with. It's basically a MiniMode merged with a PolyMode, as best as I could. There was no way to replicate the Poly's Mode section, but the outputs from the Mini's mixer, its VCF, and the mixer routed through a Poly's resonance filter bank are mixed, then sent through an effects chain.

The modules required are the Poly Miniverse modules (and the mono Miniverse VCO), various Cherry Audio modules (mixers, stereo splitters), and one third-party, Benard's Soft A\B Switch Out. I use the last to switch the effects chain in and out; you can eliminate it, or sub something else of your own devise.

PolyMiniPolyMode.voltagepreset
(30.27 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
Steve W

Re: PolyMiniPolyMode

Post by Steve W »

Well, I just jumped over it (Mixer ==> Chorus). It works!!! :) Thanks for the patch.
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

My pleasure.

Reid
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Here's a slightly different version. In other words, it's got a different effects chain, using PSP Space, PSP Chorus, and the Rackmount Moog Phaser.
PolyMiniPolyMode 02.voltagepreset
(31.42 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Reid
Last edited by UrbanCyborg on Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

UrbanCyborg wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:05 pm Here's a slightly different version. In other words, it's got a different effects chain, using PSP Space, PSP Chorus, and the Rackmount Moog Phaser.
Looks good!!! I will have to give it a try since I have the amazing PSP Ultimate Bundle (which I really like!) and the Moog Phaser. Keep those presets coming; I have been get ideas from seeing what others do with the modules!!!
UrbanCyborg

Post by UrbanCyborg »

And, just as a convenience, here's the second version done in a single cabinet, suitable for saving as a custom cabinet.
PolyMiniPolyMode 02 (cabinet form).voltagepreset
(31.84 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
Reid

Return to “Preset Exchange”