SynthFest UK

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
ColinP

SynthFest UK

Post by ColinP »

SynthFest UK is happening in Sheffield UK on 8th October.

https://www.synthfest.co.uk/home

I've contacted CA to see if they might want to organize a stand for UK Voltage Modular developers to share but if not I'm looking at Adroit Synthesis being an exhibitor anyway.

Either way this could be a great opportunity for UK developers and users to network and maybe share a few beers after.

What do you all think?
cherryaudio Robert
Site Admin

Re: SynthFest UK

Post by cherryaudio Robert »

Hey Colin, I'm sending an email reply to your message to us. Although it's not possible for Cherry Audio to attend or exhibit in person, I'll touch base with you and the SynthFest organizers to see what other possibilities might exist.
Robert
--
Robert Saint John, Director of Marketing
Cherry Audio
AndyMac

Post by AndyMac »

This is a great UK synth-specific event, which I have physically attended the last couple of years before COVID (and online the last two years) and am attending again this year. With its focus on synths, the modular meetup and the inclusion of some great talks and round-table discussions, it would be great to see Voltage Modular visible/represented in some form there. I'm definitely attending the event and am currently looking at whether I could join Colin with a presence there - and definitely like the idea of networking at/around the event!

As a general suggestion, it would be really nice if CA had a general approach in place on how CA could support local developers, or even local user communities, at these sorts of events outside the USA - whether this is just access to the right promo material and merch, or more.
cherryaudio Robert
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Robert »

AndyMac wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:06 pm As a general suggestion, it would be really nice if CA had a general approach in place on how CA could support local developers, or even local user communities, at these sorts of events outside the USA - whether this is just access to the right promo material and merch, or more.
Understood. No one has asked before! But we'll look at this one as a test case to gauge interest and to help determine how we can best support the user and dev communities in the future.
Robert
--
Robert Saint John, Director of Marketing
Cherry Audio
AndyMac

Post by AndyMac »

:D
Waverley Instruments

Post by Waverley Instruments »

ColinP wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:36 pm Either way this could be a great opportunity for UK developers and users to network and maybe share a few beers after.
Interested!
ColinP

Post by ColinP »

I've already booked a space, a 42" screen, hotel, train tickets etc so will definitely be an exhibitor.

Although the Adroit Synthesis presence will be independent of Cherry Audio, any Voltage Modular users or developers who will be attending the show are more than welcome to hang out and use the booth as a place to network.
AndyMac

Post by AndyMac »

I've decided not to exhibit this time - too many interesting things to look at and talks to listen to and had already booked ticket as a visitor - but will definitely be dropping by and hanging out at the Adroit Synthesis stand :-)
ColinP

Post by ColinP »

Just to remind everyone that SynthFest UK takes place this Saturday (8th October 2022) at the Octagon in Sheffield. Tickets are still available.

Adroit Synthesis will be exhibiting on stand L-35.

Here's a list of exhibitors...

https://www.synthfest.co.uk/exhibitors

It includes a link to a PDF containing a floorplan along with details about seminars and demos.

Please drop by the Adroit stand and say hello. Stand L-35 is at the end of an aisle so there will be plenty of space for people to network.
AndyMac

Post by AndyMac »

Looks like an amazing set of seminars and demos - will see you there!

Return to “Voltage Modular”