Apologies for not seeing messages on this forum - now should be fixed

AndyMac

Apologies for not seeing messages on this forum - now should be fixed

Post by AndyMac »

A really big apology to everyone who has used this forum to try to contact me... I have just found that my forum settings did NOT have me subscribed to my plugin forum (user error plus a bit of a confusing UI) and private messages were also not being sent to my email even though I thought I'd set these up to do so originally... so I had not been responding to questions and comments on the forum and had assumed that all requests were coming through my website and email contact routes :oops:.

I believe that I have now fixed the notification settings for me on this forum and will also be keeping an eye on it to make sure it is now notifying me correctly of any new posts or private messages.

I have always had a number of different routes for users to contact me, including the "Contact Andrew Macaulay" on the product pages which goes to the email info@andrewmacaulaymodules.com (which also has a number of aliases including support@andrewmacaulaymodules.com) as well as the Contact Form available on the website which also hosts the help pages https://andrewmacaulaymodules.com/contact/ and these will all remain in place.

I endeavour to respond to messages through whatever channel rapidly and am really embarrassed for not checking on this channel. Hopefully, assuming I've got the forum notification settings correct now, I will respond as quickly to messages through the forum as I have been on other channels.
seal58

Re: Apologies for not seeing messages on this forum - now should be fixed

Post by seal58 »

Shit happens. Nobody is perfect. ;)
UrbanCyborg

Re: Apologies for not seeing messages on this forum - now should be fixed

Post by UrbanCyborg »

The stars move still, time runs, the clock will strike,
The devil will come, and Faustus must be damned...or, as Roland notes, shit happens. :D

Reid
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76

Return to “Andrew Macaulay”