Control Module

ChR_is

Control Module

Post by ChR_is »

Take control over your rack with the FREE R_WARE CONTROL!!!
https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/control

hope you enjoy and make some amazing patches :)
ColinP

Re: Control Module

Post by ColinP »

An excellent addition to VM that everyone should have in their Library.

It's super generous of you making it available for free.
ChR_is

Post by ChR_is »

I think everybody should have access to control. only way to do it is to provide it for free :)
I'm currently working on a lot of exciting things that will also be free as i deem them essential or reasonably affordable. hopefully my modules will inspire some creative, weird, nice, or interesting patches.
basa333

Post by basa333 »

excellent module.
maybe just a small suggestion: the possibility to influence the output based on the embedded graphics, i.e. a kind of "LFO-pixillator", hopefully you understand what I mean. also maybe the possibility of some kind of random influence on the movement of the cursor, which would perhaps run a bit off the selected path based on some internal random-LFO.

Thanks and greets tom
ChR_is

Post by ChR_is »

Hi @basa333,
i assume you are referring to Space Controller rather than Control. Thanks for your kind words! awesome that you like the module :)
for the image influence i agree that this would be a cool feature. i don't know if i can fit sth like that in, but i'll have a look.
as for randomness, you can always add a little fluctuation by combining the output of Space Controller with a dose of random CV from the R_Ware Noise module. you can use the on-board attenuator to dial in just a little noise to get some random fluctuations. ;)
basa333

Post by basa333 »

hi ChR_is,

yes, my refer was to space controller, sorry.
I will check your suggestion, thanks!

greets tom

Return to “R_Ware”