When is a sale not a sale?

Aarnville

When is a sale not a sale?

Post by Aarnville »

This is a bit of a moot point given that the 1500 sale is about to end but I've just noticed that I am not part of it, even though I have a sale price on my modules.

In the shop I show a price and a crossed out price so the discount is being applied but I don't have a red "SALE" banner on the listing and I don't appear in the sale here: https://store.cherryaudio.com/promotion ... ation-sale

Did you folks have to do anything special to get into the sale or was it automatic on anything with a discounted price?

Do you reckon it's because my modules went into the shop after the sale had started or have I missed a setting somewhere?
utdgrant

Re: When is a sale not a sale?

Post by utdgrant »

Go into the Promotions section of your Nebula Dashboard:
1500Sale.jpg
1500Sale.jpg (57.89 KiB) Viewed 885 times

Post by Aarnville »

Excellent. Thanks Grant.

I had been in that section but had just not clocked that it was clickable. Dumbass me. All sorted now, even if it is a little late for this sale.

Whilst I'm in dozy mode, or normal mode as I think of it, I've noticed a few listings have a blue "Discounted" banner. Is there somewhere we can set that too?
utdgrant

Post by utdgrant »

Aarnville wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:04 pm I've noticed a few listings have a blue "Discounted" banner. Is there somewhere we can set that too?
I believe the "Discounted" banner only appears if you have already purchased (qualifying) items from a particular manufacturer.

You can set it up for your own products on the "Pricing & Availability" tab of a product. Go down to the "Upgrade Options" section and click the "Add" button.
DiscountPrice.jpg
DiscountPrice.jpg (30.43 KiB) Viewed 873 times

Post by Aarnville »

Thanks Grant. The upgrade options are already set for my stuff but, of course, I never get to see them because I already own all of it.
It's all learning for me. :D

Return to “Module Designer”