Remove manufacturer bug

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
GusGranite

Remove manufacturer bug

Post by GusGranite »

Web store browsing bug. This bug pops up the ‘Are you sure you want to remove a manufacturer’ window when you are not initiating that function. It then gets stuck on that window and you have to crash out of the web store to clear it.

Chrome browser on iOS 15 on iPhone and iPad. This happens a lot for me.

Logged in > select Store > Modules > uncheck all manufacturers to clear the list > select manufacturer you want to focus on (in this case Weevil) > press the back button to go back to Modules or select Modules again under Store = bug
Attachments
10706927-977C-46DB-A3E2-438E2F2D20B4.png
10706927-977C-46DB-A3E2-438E2F2D20B4.png (208.96 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
huggermugger

Re: Remove manufacturer bug

Post by huggermugger »

It happens to me quite often too. I'm not sure if it's caused by using the fwd bkwd arrows in the store nav, fwd/back on Chrome, or selecting the page of modules by page number. It's sure annoying though.
TheGarnet

Post by TheGarnet »

I was hitting this bug several times yesterday.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

We're having trouble duplicating this issue. I've run into it in the past, but trying just now, I couldn't get it to happen. It must arise under specific conditions. We'll keep trying to track it down.

Greg
g~tilde

Post by g~tilde »

I see this often in the store . . . I have found the site to be a struggle. I have seen the error too, iOS browsing (safari) ...
Last edited by g~tilde on Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hi,

If you can come up with a reliable way to duplicate the problem, that would be helpful.

Greg
g~tilde

Post by g~tilde »

It's usually when I am . . . browsing on my phone. I either am trying to view changing the sort and/or the amount displayed on the screen. I go to a new page and get the bug. I generally just give up . . . due to the other difficulties it has too that has been reported, months ago
huggermugger

Post by huggermugger »

cherryaudio Greg wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:18 pm Hi,

If you can come up with a reliable way to duplicate the problem, that would be helpful.

Greg
Hey Greg, I posted about this bug in the Cherry Audio Store forum on Jul 1st, and you replied to say you'd be looking into it. I included a link to a video demonstrating the bug, and the bug is consistent. Here's a link to that post.

viewtopic.php?t=2372
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Hi,

Yeah, our web developer wasn't able to duplicate it using your video (and neither was I), then I duplicated it once using the steps mentioned in OP's post, but I couldn't get it to happen again. So this problem seems to be a bit elusive.

Greg

Return to “Voltage Modular”