JavaDoc API documentation anyone?

honki-bobo

JavaDoc API documentation anyone?

Post by honki-bobo »

Is it just me or are you guys and gals also longing for a proper JavaDoc-ish API documentation?

@CherryAudio: Any chance we can get a complete API documentation any time soon? Please? Pretty please?
Monkey Business Audio
Modules - Music - Twitter - YouTube
nekomatic

Re: JavaDoc API documentation anyone?

Post by nekomatic »

Would be nice to have the API available on maven central as well...
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

honki-bobo wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:53 pm Is it just me or are you guys and gals also longing for a proper JavaDoc-ish API documentation?

@CherryAudio: Any chance we can get a complete API documentation any time soon? Please? Pretty please?
We hear you. (=
JackOats

Post by JackOats »

+ 1. :D
iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
The masculine includes the feminine (Guys)
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
josephbottinger

Post by josephbottinger »

It might even be *awesome* if standard JDK build processes were used; then you could use Module Designer to create a structure for the project, and traditional editors like IDEA or Eclipse could be used to develop the modules themselves. Then packaging could be done in designer again?

Just ... thinking out loud, as I have to look up the API for each component on its own web page, which means I lose my position in the left menu every time I look something else up...
andro

Post by andro »

josephbottinger wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:43 pm It might even be *awesome* if standard JDK build processes were used; then you could use Module Designer to create a structure for the project, and traditional editors like IDEA or Eclipse could be used to develop the modules themselves.
A big +1. I understand the editor is part of the debugger, but it's 2020 and as far as I can see it does not even do autoindent (if it does, please let me know!) [I don't mean to sound rude!]

Return to “Module Designer”