No 'Publish"

JackOats

No 'Publish"

Post by JackOats »

Hi All - Just making my first module in VMD. All goes well until I try to Publish. I open the Build menu but Publish is greyed out. Could anyone advise please what I am doing wrong? Many thanks.
iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
The masculine includes the feminine (Guys)
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Re: No 'Publish"

Post by Cherry Garcia »

JackOats,

Please send in a support request and attach your module designer log, which can be found by going into the Module Designer settings and clicking "Show Log Folder". Make sure to attempt publishing first and then quit..Then send in the log file.

Make sure to include your Cherry Audio account information.

Email support@cherryaudio.com . Thanks!
JackOats

Post by JackOats »

@Cherry Garcia - O.K. Thanks. Will do.
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
CherryRuss

Post by CherryRuss »

Hi Jack.

The 'publish' option should be disabled if you're currently compiling/building or if you're running the debugger or the "run without debugger" option. If none of those are the case, possibly the module designer has gotten confused about its current state; try reloading the project. If it's still disabled, then please go ahead and send in the log file as CherryGarcia requested.

Thanks,
Russ
JackOats

Post by JackOats »

Hi Russ - Thanks for the suggestions. Will try those out. Many thanks.
JackOats

Post by JackOats »

UPDATE: Success! Tried again & the 'Publish' option was not greyed out this time - so all proceeded well & I now have my first Module, & I'm very pleased & excited. :D

Thanks very much @CherryGarcia & @CherryRuss for your timely & generous help. Much appreciated.

Return to “Module Designer”