1.3.3 crash when right-clicking module & searching

Captain

1.3.3 crash when right-clicking module & searching

Post by Captain »

Module Designer 1.3.3 on OS X 10.14.3, I'm experiencing two kinds of crashes:

- When I run the test client and right-click on any module (the one I'm coding, or any other), the test client immediately crashes. MD stays open, and I have to choose "Stop running" to be able to run the module again. Quite irritating, since I can't remove any modules from the test client now... :| This also happens on a blank project, although I had to add one GUI element to enable the "crash mode".

- Sometimes when searching a string in the editor, the whole MD crashes & quits. It might happen after typing just one letter in the text box. It might be related to where I currently am in the editor: somewhere close to the beginning, crash. First scroll down, search, no crash. But not sure, since it's a bit random.

I checked the two log files & OS X console, but couldn't find anything related to the crashes (is there some other places I could check?). Any ideas?
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Re: 1.3.3 crash when right-clicking module & searching

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Captain,

An unfortunate crash crept into 1.3.3 as you have noticed. This only happens in "Run without debugging" mode. If you use "Debug" it will allow right click without crashing.
Captain

Re: 1.3.3 crash when right-clicking module & searching

Post by Captain »

Ah yes, thanks! At least I can now remove modules. :D

Return to “Module Designer”