Who is the actual b2c seller (EU VAT issue)?

AndyMac

Re: Who is the actual b2c seller (EU VAT issue)?

Post by AndyMac »

Cherry Garcia wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm AndyMac,

This is our highest priority right now and all I can say is that sales are doing great for our partners right now. I think you will be very pleased. There will be graphs and preferred payment methods and sales reports. Stay tuned!
Any further updates or rough timescales on this. Really interested to see how things have been :-)
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Andy,

As you know, things always take longer than you think. We had some unexpected server issues that demanded priority attention. I expect it to realistically be done in 1-3 weeks.
AndyMac

Post by AndyMac »

Thanks, and fully understand. One question I did have around the info that will be provided is whether anything on numbers of demos taken and the "conversation rate" will be included, maybe not in the first release of this, but at some point?

In the meantime, would it be possible (if not too onerous) to get a simple snapshot of sales sent out by email? I'm really interested, as I'm sure other developers will be, in the mix of people buying the "everything" vs individual collections vs individual modules (where they offer them).

Return to “Module Designer”