VM Designer SDK

UrbanCyborg

VM Designer SDK

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Where do I find the VM Designer SDK to download? I've got VM Designer installed, but the SDK doesn't seem to be part of the basic installation, and I can't find anything about it on the site. I hadn't realized at first that VM Designer had an SDK, but the manual seems to refer to it (as does a post by MonkeyBoBo). This is probably a bit of idiocy on my part, but I ask anyway. :?
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76
Cherryaudio Danny
Site Admin

Re: VM Designer SDK

Post by Cherryaudio Danny »

UrbanCyborg wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:07 pm Where do I find the VM Designer SDK to download? I've got VM Designer installed, but the SDK doesn't seem to be part of the basic installation, and I can't find anything about it on the site. I hadn't realized at first that VM Designer had an SDK, but the manual seems to refer to it (as does a post by MonkeyBoBo). This is probably a bit of idiocy on my part, but I ask anyway. :?
Hi,

You'll also want to make sure you have added the Personal License for Voltage Module Designer to your account. After adding this to your account, you should be able to see the download for the SDK in your library. This is a .zip file with the JavaDocs and the example modules in two folders.
If you're still having trouble after trying that, you can submit a support ticket and we'll help you get that sorted out.

https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/conversation/new

Danny
UrbanCyborg

Re: VM Designer SDK

Post by UrbanCyborg »

Thanks.
Cyberwerks Heavy Industries -- viewforum.php?f=76

Return to “Module Designer”