Issues on module approval

Nrgzr78

Issues on module approval

Post by Nrgzr78 »

Hi, it's happened that I received this kind of rejection for approval on new modules : * The "Module Help" link in the right click menu, opens an instance of Windows explorer. * The "Web Page" link from the about menu, does nothing *

It's frustrating that this issue happened lots of months ago, then it vanished and now it's repeating again...

Until last week all modules that I produced since months and tested by CA were fine, but since last week and on this old issue re-emerged.

And it's not my fault...I didn't change the way of coding...

What comes in my mind is that : if the "Module Help" or "Web Page" link don't work is because these links cannot exist if the new module is not approved; how can be my new module's web page online if it's not yet approved??? I'm not the Cherry Audio website admin...
nickh

Re: Issues on module approval

Post by nickh »

I also received this rejection today and am unsure how to 'fix' it. Please let me know if you find any additional information.
flucatcher

Post by flucatcher »

I have the same problem. I think the new interface saves the help url even if its empty.
Nrgzr78

Post by Nrgzr78 »

I talked with Eric (CA) and told me : "it turns out that there is a bug in the web software that is causing this..

So now everything should be ok!!!
flucatcher

Post by flucatcher »

Do we need to resubmit the modules?
nickh

Post by nickh »

flucatcher wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:07 am Do we need to resubmit the modules?
I had luck doing so, though I am not sure if the issue would have otherwise been resolved.
collidermod

Post by collidermod »

I had the same issue with my latest module. I talked to a couple Cherry Audio people about it and it was cleared up. I just needed to re-submit and it was approved.

Return to “Module Designer”