Test Client hangs in Windows 10 but not on Mac OS

xsatter

Test Client hangs in Windows 10 but not on Mac OS

Post by xsatter »

Hi, I'm moving from Mac to Windows and have a module that I can run in the Test Client on Mac but when I run it on the Windows computer the Test Client hangs. No exceptions can be found in the logs (ModuleDesignerTestClient.log and ModuleDesigner.log).
Are there any other logs I should look in?

I have no compilation errors, I can publish the module and run it in Voltage Modular. And I have other modules in development that runs as expected in the Test Client on windows, so there is obviously something odd with this specific module...

Any ideas?
Thanks,
xsatter
AzadaliMali123

Re: Test Client hangs in Windows 10 but not on Mac OS

Post by AzadaliMali123 »

I know this response is coming a bit late, but I wanted to chime in with some suggestions. It's possible that the hanging issue with the Test Client on Windows could be due to compatibility or configuration differences. I'd recommend checking additional logs like the Event Viewer or the application-specific logs to see if they provide any insights. It's great that your other modules are running smoothly, so there might be something unique to this specific module causing the issue. Don't hesitate to reach out to the software support team or forums for further assistance. And if you're looking for more tech tips, you might find some helpful insights on the cheap Windows 10 key Reddit Sub. Good luck with your module development and Windows transition!

Return to “Module Designer”