Mac Debugger issues?

creart

Mac Debugger issues?

Post by creart »

Hi - my name is Hans from the Netherlands, I've started using Voltage Modular a couple of weekes ago, although I've been working with real modulars since the 70s, and further built a modular using MAX and NI Reaktor, with programming experience in PHP, C++, Javascript...
I'm starting out in Module Designer now to create my own stuff, but somehow on my Mac I don't see any variable values when I run the debugger?
The module is running fine but to finetune I need to see variable values but I just don't get any???
Any other Mac users here having that problem?? Suggestions???
I'm on OSX 10.15.3 with the latest Voltage Modular Designer...

cheers Hans
Request for Music
haslo

Re: Mac Debugger issues?

Post by haslo »

Hm, that works for me. What do you see when you go into the "Locals" tab while you are in a breakpoint?
creart

Re: Mac Debugger issues?

Post by creart »

Ok, thanks!... I've set a breakpoint and then I indeed see a value... does it only give values when breakpoints are set?
Can you set watches for specific variables so the program can run and you can view those values?? because when I don't set a breakpoint I don't get any values at all...
From other debuggers I am used to options to watch specific values instead of having to set breakpoints...
Am I missing something?
Request for Music

Return to “Module Designer”