Monkey Business Audio Demos?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
ravasb

Monkey Business Audio Demos?

Post by ravasb »

There does not seem to be any demos of the Monkey Business Audio modules, and I have not found any audio or video demos, either. Does anybody have experience with them that can post something? They look interesting, but I don't want to buy anything without a sense of what it actually does.
honki-bobo

Re: Monkey Business Audio Demos?

Post by honki-bobo »

If you have any questions you can always contact the manufacturer directly (links are on the product pages) or ask them here in the forum. Do you have a question on a specific module?

Most modules do in fact have audio demos on their respective product page. At least those where it makes sense. A more exhaustive documentation is on the to-do list, as well as demo mode.
Monkey Business Audio
Modules - Music - Twitter - YouTube
ravasb

Re: Monkey Business Audio Demos?

Post by ravasb »

honki-bobo wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:59 pm If you have any questions you can always contact the manufacturer directly (links are on the product pages) or ask them here in the forum. Do you have a question on a specific module?

Most modules do in fact have audio demos on their respective product page. At least those where it makes sense. A more exhaustive documentation is on the to-do list, as well as demo mode.
I emailed the manufacturer, but have not heard back. There are no demos of the modules themselves, and there are a couple of audio demos of effects, but nothing for the more complex ones like the math modules or sequencers.

Return to “Voltage Modular”