Change Parameter with Mousewheel / Up,Down Arrows?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
AxEbel

Change Parameter with Mousewheel / Up,Down Arrows?

Post by AxEbel »

Greetings,
maybe an uncommon request but would it be possible to change Parameters (Knobs, Sliders etc.) with the mouse wheel by scrolling? Alternatively would this be possible with the Arrow keys? DAWs like Logic and Studio One function that way, as well as most Synth Plugins....
I ask this because I am Visually impaired and therefore required to zoom in quite dramatically while "finding" the knobs to twist. If I then drag to change the Value I am no longer able to see the Control I am changing and can only rely on my ears... This would be a tremendous help and I would buy Voltage in an instant because the sound is phenomenal and this would put it ahead of any competition which sometimes doesn't even support dragging Controls while Zoomed in on a Mac making it unusable for me...
Kind Regards.
whywhy

Re: Change Parameter with Mousewheel / Up,Down Arrows?

Post by whywhy »

+ 1
An option for choosing between scroll cabinet or knob value could be great.
More CV input and attenuators !
AxEbel

Post by AxEbel »

That would Indeed solve the problem. maybe even a Keystroke to change that behaviour....
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

We have added this feature for the upcoming 1.0.6...due out next week, most likely. (=
AxEbel

Post by AxEbel »

You are awesome! being drooling over modulars for years and simply physically not being able to use the Hardware nor most of the modular software efficiently this feels like Christmas to me! Voltage is such a great tool and with this kind ov developer feedback you guys will have a bright future!

Return to “Voltage Modular”