Still holding my breath for a method for next/prev sample in Sampler modules

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
wavemechanic

Still holding my breath for a method for next/prev sample in Sampler modules

Post by wavemechanic »

Really going nuts with no way to advance through samples via the VM GUI in Sampler I & II to preview differences while the DAW plays. If Cherry doesn't want to alter their "perfect" interface of the modules, I'd gladly settle for a modulation target that does that. Then I can program a couple buttons to move forward or backward in the current sample directory.
wavemechanic

Re: Still holding my breath for a method for next/prev sample in Sampler modules

Post by wavemechanic »

Honestly, I'd pay $50 just to have next/prev sample on the !@#$ GUI of Sampler I & II.
Ian Craig

Re: Still holding my breath for a method for next/prev sample in Sampler modules

Post by Ian Craig »

Good idea
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Audio Interface)
Mixcraft 7,8 (& sometimes 9) Pro Studio
fourways

Post by fourways »

Full support! Prev/next sample buttons are much needed!
wavemechanic

Post by wavemechanic »

Appreciate others speaking up. This is a show-stopper for me. I can't push forward using VM to replace other synths (whose waveforms I have samples of) without being able to efficiently page through them. Once this support is added, I can share presets and waveforms so that others can enjoy them too that would help drive users to VM. It's a win for everyone.
cherryMitch

Post by cherryMitch »

Currently working on a bunch of VM stuff (secret!), but will discuss and see if there's something we can do to improve this in the Samplers.
wavemechanic

Post by wavemechanic »

:o <3 [holds breath... for the sampler improvement]
JackOats

Post by JackOats »

+ 1 here.
iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
The masculine includes the feminine (Guys)
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
sdv

Post by sdv »

+1

Return to “Voltage Modular”