Poly Wavetable Oscillator

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
martb

Re: Poly Wavetable Oscillator

Post by martb »

I've already contacted CA about this but I'll mention it here. I bought the poly version to complete the bundle which should have cost me $10, however I noticed after I had bought it that I had been charged $20. I'm guessing that CA will have to sort it out, but being a Sunday I haven't heard back yet. Great to have the poly version anyway :)
flucatcher

Post by flucatcher »

martb wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:18 pm I've already contacted CA about this but I'll mention it here. I bought the poly version to complete the bundle which should have cost me $10, however I noticed after I had bought it that I had been charged $20. I'm guessing that CA will have to sort it out, but being a Sunday I haven't heard back yet. Great to have the poly version anyway :)
Sorry about that, hope they can fix it, if not, let me know.
martb

Post by martb »

flucatcher wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:21 pm
martb wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:18 pm I've already contacted CA about this but I'll mention it here. I bought the poly version to complete the bundle which should have cost me $10, however I noticed after I had bought it that I had been charged $20. I'm guessing that CA will have to sort it out, but being a Sunday I haven't heard back yet. Great to have the poly version anyway :)
Sorry about that, hope they can fix it, if not, let me know.
It's been resolved - all is well :D
fourways

Post by fourways »

flucatcher, I spent last two days playing with Wavetable Oscillator, it's great, but it's definitely need next/previous wavetable in the folder button. It was countless amount of clicks and choosing next file in file explorer which takes a lot of time and very depressing. Please, add it in the new version (probably two signs like "<" and ">" on the wavetable display will be the most elegant solution). Thank you!
flucatcher

Post by flucatcher »

Hi, I don't want to be the cause of depression. I have updated the normal (non-poly) wavetable oscillator with this feature and added it to beta. If you send me your email I can add you as a beta tester.
fourways

Post by fourways »

flucatcher wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:35 pm Hi, I don't want to be the cause of depression. I have updated the normal (non-poly) wavetable oscillator with this feature and added it to beta. If you send me your email I can add you as a beta tester.
:D wow! Thank you so much, it was fast! I am sending you my email now :)
fourways

Post by fourways »

Tobias is the man! The fastest adding of feature request I ever experienced :) Amazing!
flucatcher

Post by flucatcher »

Thanks! Cherry audio was quick with the approval as well. These updates are published and available now.

Return to “Voltage Modular”