Has everybody stopped using this forum ?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Ian Craig

Has everybody stopped using this forum ?

Post by Ian Craig »

Hello, I can't help but notice that the last contribution to this forum was my own over a week ago. Has the world stopped out there or something ?
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Audio Interface)
Mixcraft 7,8 (& sometimes 9) Pro Studio
rene

Re: Has everybody stopped using this forum ?

Post by rene »

Yes it`s quiet over here, maybe a silence before the storm
Last edited by rene on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khapahk1956

Post by khapahk1956 »

Been away from home for a few days and have just started VM + forum pages again. Yes, it has been quiet on the forum for a long time, maybe people are busy playing with all the new modules ?

I'm still struggling with some of the older ones !
Captain

Post by Captain »

I have been busy coding new modules :D Anyway, my radical suggestion would to be to close this forum altogether, and just use the one on KVR (since we now have one there). It's always a bad thing when people need to visit multiple places to basically do the same thing, and KVR already has a big & active forum infrastructure in place. Would also free some resources, since there's no need any more to update & moderate this one. But yeah, just an idea.

Anyway, back to coding... I seem to get new ideas faster than I can code, and stupid real life keeps interefering, so I have been progressing a bit slowly. But hopefully soon I'll have something new out! :geek:
seal58

Post by seal58 »

Hi everybody,

if there is no question, it seems running good. All people are working in their laboratory. So do I too.

Nevertheless I use to look for news in the forum dayly. So I found Cherry's theme with helpful tricks. There I could read many interesting hints.
martb

Post by martb »

Captain wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:52 pm ...my radical suggestion would to be to close this forum altogether, and just use the one on KVR (since we now have one there). It's always a bad thing when people need to visit multiple places to basically do the same thing, and KVR already has a big & active forum infrastructure in place. Would also free some resources, since there's no need any more to update & moderate this one. But yeah, just an idea.
I tend to agree. The KVR forum works very well on the whole and doesn't have any spam problems (though to be fair they have cleared that up here for the time being). As you say, having it all in one place would be preferable i think, so a plus vote from me :)
JackOats

Post by JackOats »

Anyway, my radical suggestion would to be to close this forum altogether, and just use the one on KVR (since we now have one there).
For what it's worth, I really like this Forum. It looks cool, calm, distinguished & very professional.

Reminds me of the VSL Forum which I was very impressed with when I found it some time ago.

Doesn't seem to be anything happening on the KVR Forum for the last couple of weeks either.
Last edited by JackOats on Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
The masculine includes the feminine (Guys)
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
wavemechanic

Post by wavemechanic »

A majority of my wish list has been categorically ignored. :D

Return to “Voltage Modular”