Installation issue

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
emesic@yahoo.com

Installation issue

Post by emesic@yahoo.com »

Hi guys,

First I have installed the very first version of Voltage Modular on my laptop and all went fine. The same version I tried to install on my Audio Workstation, desktop PC, and it says that host failed to load... I need to restart the program or reinstall it to solve the issue. So I did but still the same. Even now with new released version is the same. Does anyone have same/similar experience? Idea what could be? Is there any support channel?
On both machines Windows 10 is installed.

Many thanks in advance.

Edin
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Re: Installation issue

Post by Cherry Dan »

Edin,

This is happening with the Stand-Alone version, correct? What happens if you run it As Administrator? Right click on the Voltage Modular executable, and select "Run As Administrator". That may solve your problem. Let us know!

Thanks,
Dan
emesic@yahoo.com

Post by emesic@yahoo.com »

Still the same, even when I start it with administrator rights.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Dan »

emesic@yahoo.com wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:30 pm Still the same, even when I start it with administrator rights.
It would be very helpful if you could send your newest log file, located in %appdata%\Voltage\Logs, to us at support@cherryaudio.com. We'll do our best to figure out what's happening. Also, can you verify that C:\ProgramData\Voltage exists and contains VoltageCommon.dll and a subdirectory named VRE?

Thanks!
Dan

Return to “Voltage Modular”