Little Harmony - new module at introductory price

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
nekomatic

Little Harmony - new module at introductory price

Post by nekomatic »

Hi All, After a couple of weeks of strugle with finding a free sit on my commute train so I could spend some quiet time on R&D, I have just published my new module - Little Harmony - a phase vocoder based harmonizer.

It has been designed to work best with organic signals like human or animal voices or any other sounds of natural origin with emphasis on frequencies around 3 to 4 kHz where the human sense of hearing has the highest sensitivity.

Note, most synthetic sources like i.e. traditional square wave depend on strict relationship between pitch and the phase of each harmonic - since the Little Harmony leaves the phase intact while changing pitch it breaks those relations which may lead to some unexpected yet interesting results.

There is a introductory sale starting 16th Oct till the end of Oct with extra pricing ($10) for anybody who owns any of my other modules. There is 7 days demo available.

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/little-harmony
nekomatic

Re: Little Harmony - new module at introductory price

Post by nekomatic »

For anybody interested - I have posted a screenshot on the Voltage Modular User Group on Facebook with a simple patch which turns the Little Harmony, the ESP-20 Processor and few other bits into a very basic autotuner and harmonizer. See the link.

nekomatic

Re: Little Harmony - new module at introductory price

Post by nekomatic »

Just a reminder, today (31 Oct) is the last day of the introductory sale of the Little Harmony

Return to “Voltage Modular”