New pitch shifter and bundle discounts

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
bendedavis

New pitch shifter and bundle discounts

Post by bendedavis »

I just released a pitch shifter module today. It's a pretty simple design based on the delay line/doppler effect method. It gives you control over shift up and down 4 octaves. This can be control v/oct within this range. Between 1 and 2 octaves give good results but the rest is there for experimentation. There is also control over window size and cv for window size.

I am currently working on adding the options for bundle discounts for anyone who has bought one of my bundles. I have been adding lots of new modules lately and want to make sure people who have bought my modules previously get the discount they deserve.

It looks like the store might be down right now but let me know what you think of the pitch shifter once you have a chance to try it out.
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Re: New pitch shifter and bundle discounts

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

We're looking into the store issue right now.

Congrats on the new module!

Greg
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Hi,

The store is all fixed now! :)

Greg
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

Even though I already owned a couple of your modules, I bought the complete bundle last week. Is the new pitch shifter included in it?
bendedavis

Post by bendedavis »

ravasb wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:39 pm Even though I already owned a couple of your modules, I bought the complete bundle last week. Is the new pitch shifter included in it?
There is now a bundle discount so you should be able to get any new modules at a discounted rate. I just updated the bundle pricing for all bundles.
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

bendedavis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:50 pm
ravasb wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:39 pm Even though I already owned a couple of your modules, I bought the complete bundle last week. Is the new pitch shifter included in it?
There is now a bundle discount so you should be able to get any new modules at a discounted rate. I just updated the bundle pricing for all bundles.
The effects bundle is showing up for me as $22.00, even though pitch shifter is the only one of those I do not own. The sequencer bundle is showing up as 3 cents, even though I own all the modules.
bendedavis

Post by bendedavis »

ravasb wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:53 pm
bendedavis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:50 pm
The effects bundle is showing up for me as $22.00, even though pitch shifter is the only one of those I do not own. The sequencer bundle is showing up as 3 cents, even though I own all the modules.
For some reason the product page is showing different pricing than my manufacturer page. Click into the product page to see if the pricing is different.
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

Thank you.
bendedavis

Post by bendedavis »

I think I misunderstood how the discounts worked earlier today. Now all my bundles are set up for free upgrades. Let me know if it works for you.
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

Great module Ben, I am enjoying this one. I wish you would put more labels on the things though and include some documentation or even presets with notes attached so that people had a clearer idea of what they are using the other modules for, as it is very unclear what any of the knobs, buttons, jacks are or how to use the controls to achieve anything that the very brief descriptions of each module suggest. Without the ability to learn usage scenarios things fall into a pile of unused stuff, like a lot of the other manufacturer's modules (this is why people are still asking questions about how to use the Matrix and Socastric Sequencers, because there appear to be no clear examples of how to use the things, so presumably no-one except the designers are actually using them, because none of us even have any idea what they really are, never mind how to use them), which is a shame.
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Audio Interface)
Mixcraft 7,8 (& sometimes 9) Pro Studio

Return to “Voltage Modular”