Additive Oscillator - worth it?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
martb

Re: Additive Oscillator - worth it?

Post by martb »

whywhy wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:50 pm A cool feature request: the possibility to make some macro modules, encapsulated modules... ok, we have cabinet, and that feature is a killer thing, but I take some place...
I was thinking along the same lines - maybe an option to collapse an individual cabinet. A bit like a combinator in Reason perhaps?
Today, I just discovered that we can zoom with ctr, mouse wheel. And we have some shortcuts to, like ctr1....really nice
Also, shift+mouse wheel scrolls horizontally.
josep

Post by josep »

Well ...
Cherry Dan wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:26 pm Hi everyone,

We have a bunch of new modules from independent developers due to hit the store next week. We also have some great new modules of our own that will be available very, very soon.

We are currently in "soft release" getting ready to do a blast of promotion next week. We're just getting everything set up.

This is all new for us. But we're excited to tell the world about our platform, we're excited to get Module Designer into everybody's hands, and we're excited to show everyone what's coming. Tell your friends!
... i would just like to know when this "next week" will be ... because it has been two weeks since this announcement ...
Cherry Dan wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:27 pm We're still a week or two away from the public release of Module Designer.
... and three weeks since this was said about modular designer public release.

Thanks!
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

We were waiting for our lawyer...(= You know lawyers. But - seriously 'next week' is just around the corner. The ease and speed in which our modules are built and created will blow everyone away. The Module Designer is about to go live, as well. Stay tuned!
josep

Post by josep »

Cherry Garcia wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:27 pm We were waiting for our lawyer...(= You know lawyers. But - seriously 'next week' is just around the corner. The ease and speed in which our modules are built and created will blow everyone away. The Module Designer is about to go live, as well. Stay tuned!
Well, then let me know when everything starts ... meanwhile i will spend my time learning modular generative synthesis with VCV Rack ... Sure that when 'next week' arrives i will have learned everything so i can make the same or maybe more with Voltage Modular :mrgreen:

We'll see! .... Thanks anyway! :|
cherryaudio Greg
Site Admin

Post by cherryaudio Greg »

Return to “Voltage Modular”