New sequencer and quantizer

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
bendedavis

New sequencer and quantizer

Post by bendedavis »

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/ranger

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/quantizer-1

I just released 2 new modules. The Ranger which is an 8 step sequencer with the option to randomize any number of steps. By default it has a chromatic quantizer when the switch is enabled. When used with my quantizer module you can set the scale. The unique thing about the Quantizer module is that it just sends out a control signal so you can have just one that drives multiple sequencers. This is just the first of many voltage sequencers I have planned which will all implement this quantize feature.
scook

Re: New sequencer and quantizer

Post by scook »

These do not show in the "Complete Bundle"

Update: Complete bundled has been fixed. All modules now added to it. Thanks.
Last edited by scook on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martb

Post by martb »

scook wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:00 pm These do not show in the "Complete Bundle"
Also, I thought that the minimum price for a module was $10 but I see you have the quantizer at $5 - not complaining of course :) but maybe that policy has changed?
bendedavis

Post by bendedavis »

martb wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:03 pm
scook wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:00 pm These do not show in the "Complete Bundle"
Also, I thought that the minimum price for a module was $10 but I see you have the quantizer at $5 - not complaining of course :) but maybe that policy has changed?
The bundle is now updated to include the new modules. I figured I wouldn't charge much for the quantizer since it is a proprietary module that will only work with my sequencers.
martb

Post by martb »

bendedavis wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:13 pm
martb wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:03 pm Also, I thought that the minimum price for a module was $10 but I see you have the quantizer at $5 - not complaining of course :) but maybe that policy has changed?
The bundle is now updated to include the new modules. I figured I wouldn't charge much for the quantizer since it is a proprietary module that will only work with my sequencers.
Actually, I was referring to the CherryAudio store policy. In the faq it's stated as such:
Q: If I sell my modules, is there is a minimum price I can charge?
A: Yes. Modules can be sold for any price at or over US$10.
So it seems that it is now possible to sell at a price below $10.
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Garcia »

This shouldn't be possible...so this could be an error in our server or our approval process.

Return to “Voltage Modular”