Benard Mega Bundle Vol. 2 and some discounts

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Benard

Benard Mega Bundle Vol. 2 and some discounts

Post by Benard »

As most of you will have seen by now, I have released Volume 2 of the Benard Mega Bundle, which includes another 43 modules for Voltage Modular, plus a few more that will be added in the near future for free.

In case you missed it, here is a video demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3IZu4Nrp04

I will try to make more videos showing how to use the different modules and breaking down some presets and patching basics. Please feel free to contact me if there's anything in particular you'd like me to cover, and subscribe to the Benard Audio YouTube channel if you don't want to miss future videos.

I also wanted to mention that to celebrate the release of Volume 2 and the upcoming 1 year anniversary of Voltage Modular, for a limited time you can get the Benard Mega Bundle Vol. 1 and the Mini Modules Bundle at the discounted prices of $89.99 (from $129.99) and $33 (from $40) respectively. So if you've been waiting to get these, now is the perfect time! I have also added 2 new modules for free to the Mega Bundle Volume 1: Poly Sign and Poly VU Meter.

I will also be releasing a free collection of presets this week, that will include around 70 patches using the Benard modules from all the different bundles, including the ones used on the demo video. I hope to get this collection better organized in the near future, but some of you have been asking for this, and I wanted users to have at least a few examples to work with. More about this soon, but this should be ready in a couple of days.

I hope you enjoy using the new modules, and thanks for supporting our work!

Cheers,

Hector
ravasb

Re: Benard Mega Bundle Vol. 2 and some discounts

Post by ravasb »

Is there any kind of loyalty discount for the owners of the first Mega bundle?
Benard

Post by Benard »

Hi ravasb,

Unfortunately, there isn't any mechanism in place at the store to be able to offer discounts for now. Maybe this is something that could be implemented in the future, and I personally think it would be a good idea. In a sense a bundle is already a sort of loyalty discount, as the modules are available at a much reduced price, compared to getting them individually. But that doesn't apply across bundles for now, so maybe some sort of discount for users who have all the previous products would be nice, and a good way to thank early adopters and previous customers. It would also be great to give people the option to upgrade from single products to bundles, as has been discussed in other threads. Perhaps some of these options can be made available in the future.

Temporary discounts are a good way to entice new customers, but I know it can be frustrating for people who bought the products at full price when they first came out, or when it seems that new customers get a better deal than early adopters. That's happened to me as a user too, so I totally get it (I own Arturia products, so enough said). Unfortunately this is somewhat inevitable sometimes, but you at least get the benefit of having had the products from the time they came out, and I'm always open to implementing new features in my modules if requested by users (which being an early adopter does give you a better chance to do). In any case, the discounts I mentioned above are for a very limited time only.

But I do think it would be good to explore some options to offer such discounts in the future, so thanks for the suggestion!
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

Benard,

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.
Benard

Post by Benard »

As some of you requested, I made a quick demo video for Volume 1 as well, which you can find here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQNcGRuQcNg

Also, the collection of presets for all Benard modules is just awaiting approval from CA, so it should be available really soon, hopefully later today.
JackOats

Re: Benard Mega Bundle Vols. 1 & 2

Post by JackOats »

Just sat, open mouthed, watching in awe & amazement, drinking in the sounds of these two excellent videos.

What beautiful modules, whole new worlds of astonishing sounds.

Splendid & delicious. Wow!
iMac 27/Catalina/3.5 GBh Intel Core i7/16 GB Ram/3 TB HD
The masculine includes the feminine (Guys)
Google: 'JackOats' to see my Soundcloud page, 'Brian Watterson - Vimeo' for my Videos.
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

Benard wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:57 pm As some of you requested, I made a quick demo video for Volume 1 as well, which you can find here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQNcGRuQcNg

Also, the collection of presets for all Benard modules is just awaiting approval from CA, so it should be available really soon, hopefully later today.
It sounds great. Will there be demos of the modules themselves so we can try them ourselves?
Benard

Re: Benard Mega Bundle Vols. 1 & 2

Post by Benard »

JackOats wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:35 pm Just sat, open mouthed, watching in awe & amazement, drinking in the sounds of these two excellent videos.

What beautiful modules, whole new worlds of astonishing sounds.

Splendid & delicious. Wow!
Thanks for your nice comment Jack! It's nice to know that some people out there are finding the modules and videos interesting. :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Benard

Post by Benard »

ravasb wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:06 pm It sounds great. Will there be demos of the modules themselves so we can try them ourselves?
There are demos available for the 3 major bundles, which include all the Benard modules. I've even made the demo for Vol. 2 last 14 days, so that people get a better chance to play with the modules. I haven't made demos available for the individual modules, but I probably can do that in the future if people want that. However, I'm not sure how that works with the demos for the bundles. I imagine that if one if demoing the bundle, that period also counts for the individual modules, so having separate demos would be somewhat redundant. Maybe CA can confirm this?
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

Benard wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:03 am
ravasb wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:06 pm It sounds great. Will there be demos of the modules themselves so we can try them ourselves?
There are demos available for the 3 major bundles, which include all the Benard modules. I've even made the demo for Vol. 2 last 14 days, so that people get a better chance to play with the modules. I haven't made demos available for the individual modules, but I probably can do that in the future if people want that. However, I'm not sure how that works with the demos for the bundles. I imagine that if one if demoing the bundle, that period also counts for the individual modules, so having separate demos would be somewhat redundant. Maybe CA can confirm this?
Thank you. I will try them today.

Return to “Voltage Modular”