New looper module

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
bendedavis

New looper module

Post by bendedavis »

I'm working on a looper module. I hope to have it released next week but I'd like to open it up to beta testing before release. It has a unique sound to it in that it morphs between loop timings. There is a rate switch to select 3 different ranges (1-16 16ths, even timings, even+dotted timings) which allows for interesting polyrhythms at in between points. Labeling is kinda rough now while I'm having the official graphics done. Please send me a message and I'll add you to have beta access to this and some other things I'm working on.
bendedavis

Re: New looper module

Post by bendedavis »

ravasb

Post by ravasb »

Definitely fun looper. I just wish I had known there was going to be a bundle before I bought Anagram, which is also fun. It would really be great if Cherry Audio spent some energy on getting the store a little better organized so there could be some complete the bundle options.
nkf

Post by nkf »

I just bought this looper - it clearly needs a pitch control ... the best would be like the control of SR in old 8bit hardware delays. Generally it needs more paramaters.
nkf

Post by nkf »

Please make the Loop button more contrasty for on/off states - makes it easier to look at in complex patches. Thank you.
bendedavis

Post by bendedavis »

Tooltips have been added and price reduced to $12
Benard

Post by Benard »

Hi Ben,

I was just playing around with some of your modules, and I noticed that there seems to be a problem with Recur when saving presets. The module just doesn't appear when the presets are recalled (I think it might be related to issues we encountered with other modules, where there was a problem when something in the name of the module had been changed on the page. There are some threads about that here in the forum).

Also, the About... and Module Help right click items don't seem to be working for this module either.

For the rest, I'm really enjoying using your modules, and love the clean and simple interface. Great stuff!

Cheers!

Return to “Voltage Modular”