The Drift Pack now available! Smooth random movement & analog vibes... BLACK FRIDAY SALE: $10!

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
ravasb

Re: The Drift Pack now available! Smooth random movement & analog vibes...

Post by ravasb »

I bought the Drift Pack bundle and really like it. I now see that there is a Gate Drift module for sale in the store. Will that be added to the pack, or will it require a separate purchase?
martb

Post by martb »

ravasb wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:55 pm I bought the Drift Pack bundle and really like it. I now see that there is a Gate Drift module for sale in the store. Will that be added to the pack, or will it require a separate purchase?
According to the store page it is part of the bundle. Like you, I bought before the addition and it hasn't been added yet, but expect it will appear soon.
ravasb

Post by ravasb »

martb wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:15 pm
ravasb wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:55 pm I bought the Drift Pack bundle and really like it. I now see that there is a Gate Drift module for sale in the store. Will that be added to the pack, or will it require a separate purchase?
According to the store page it is part of the bundle. Like you, I bought before the addition and it hasn't been added yet, but expect it will appear soon.
Excellent. Thank you.
Captain

Post by Captain »

Yep, I already added Gate Drift to the bundle, just waiting for the CA guys to approve the latest build of the bundle. As soon as that happens, Gate Drift should download automatically for everyone who got the bundle. 8-)
Captain

Post by Captain »

You can now download all the presets I used in the demo video! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w-pJZ ... go0n0-R9zd

Note that some of them generate sound by themselves, some are playable instruments. The video also has some basic external processing like reverb/delay, but other than that, these are the exact same patches.

I also added a PDF manual, which basically contains the same information as the individual module store/about pages, but might be handy if you prefer to have everything in one place: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11i0jv ... jun2FKbJQh
martb

Post by martb »

Captain wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 pm You can now download all the presets I used in the demo video! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w-pJZ ... go0n0-R9zd
Thanks for the presets. For some unknown reason though, they're not showing up in the preset load drop-down menu. They are definitely stored in the correct location* i.e "C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\Voltage\Presets"
*Edit - incorrect - see post below.
Last edited by martb on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain

Post by Captain »

martb wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:42 am Thanks for the presets. For some unknown reason though, they're not showing up in the preset load drop-down menu. They are definitely stored in the correct location i.e "C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\Voltage\Presets"
Seems like you need to put the folder under "User Presets", otherwise the preset files are not visible. I always had them there, so I didn't even notice it's actually a requirement. I could also distribute the presets through the online store, maybe they would work differently then, but I thought this is the easiest & quickest way to get the presets to everyone, since I already saw some requests. :)
martb

Post by martb »

Captain wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:03 am
martb wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:42 am Thanks for the presets. For some unknown reason though, they're not showing up in the preset load drop-down menu. They are definitely stored in the correct location i.e "C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\Voltage\Presets"
Seems like you need to put the folder under "User Presets", otherwise the preset files are not visible. I always had them there, so I didn't even notice it's actually a requirement. I could also distribute the presets through the online store, maybe they would work differently then, but I thought this is the easiest & quickest way to get the presets to everyone, since I already saw some requests. :)
Yes, you're right. I moved the folder and they're visible now. Thanks again :)
Captain

Post by Captain »

I just updated The Drift Pack with two new modules! The mission to make things unstable and unpredictable continues:
  • Lag Drift: A lag processor with a randomly drifting lag time.
  • Sync Drift: A randomly drifting delay for sync / trigger / gate signals.
If you already own The Drift Pack, just start VM, let it do its update thing, and the new modules will be in your library for no extra charge. It’s a gift that just keeps on giving!

If you don’t already own the bundle, the price is still the same: $15. Despite all the new additions. Yeah! :mrgreen:
Ian Craig

Re: The Drift Pack now available! Smooth random movement & analog vibes... (UPDATE: Two new modules!)

Post by Ian Craig »

Great news. Thanks Captain. You're the man :D
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Audio Interface)
Mixcraft 7,8 (& sometimes 9) Pro Studio

Return to “Voltage Modular”