Pops and Clicks from DAW input

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
tranceemerson

Pops and Clicks from DAW input

Post by tranceemerson »

I get these pops and clicks from the DAW input line even though I have nothing going into the input when I use it in FLStudio. it seems to only do it when I play notes. :?:

When I load the plugin into Reason 10.4 the plugin crashes and gets blacklisted.

works perfectly in Studio One
works perfectly in Ableton Live.

Widows 10,
FL Studio 20.1, Reason 10.4, Studio One 4.5, Ableton Live Suite 10

Cool. questions, feel free to ask.
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Re: Pops and Clicks from DAW input

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Tranceermerson,

Unfortunately, the problem in Reason on Windows is a known incompatibility and is a bug in their VST technology. They are aware of it, but its not a high priority as they focus on the most widely used plugins first.

In regards to pops playing notes, in FL Studio, are you playing the same presets in all DAWS. Make sure to compare apples to apples, with the same latency settings and controllers, etc.
tranceemerson

Re: Pops and Clicks from DAW input

Post by tranceemerson »

Cherry Garcia wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:31 amIn regards to pops playing notes, in FL Studio, are you playing the same presets in all DAWS. Make sure to compare apples to apples, with the same latency settings and controllers, etc.
Yes I have noticed that the clicks and pops are happening on all presets. but it only seems to happen when I am playing MIDI but only in FLStuio 20. the pops are peaking on the VU meter that is linked to the DAW input line.

Return to “Voltage Modular”