Suggested New Module/s

PaleSkinnySwede

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:58 pm

evo2slo wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:22 pm
I'm not able to see the image you posted for some reason, but I'll send you a DM for the patch. Thanks!

I was messing around some more with it and found that the PSP eFeMerizer allows a pretty easy workaround for a six voice unison with chords. Ran all the poly pitch outputs to the inputs of two eFeM modules, set them all to the same waveform and tweaked the freq shift controls for detuning. I'd still prefer a single module like the Poly Unison (with poly inputs) for this though.

edit: Doesn't look like I've participated enough to send a DM yet. Better get busy and then get back to you. ;)
Updated the screenshot location and posted my reply here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=570

Any admin can feel free to delete my posts in this thread to keep it clean. Sorry for the off-topic ;)
whywhy

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:03 pm

Plus 1 for some Buchla modules inspiration. I would like a poly S & H too.
More CV input and attenuators !
cherryMitch

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Hey all,

We've discussed idea for almost all of the modules mentioned here and they certainly may be on the horizon. Definitely talking about "west coast" type modules. As for the Mutable stuff, also discussed, it's not an easy port :( but it's still a possibility moving forward.

We do take suggestions seriously - keep 'em coming and we'll refer back to these posts.