Third party modules

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
whywhy

Third party modules

Post by whywhy »

I would like to know where I can post some errors report for third part developers, like psp ?
In this forum or on their website....

Cheers
Nico.
More CV input and attenuators !
martb

Re: Third party modules

Post by martb »

whywhy wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:08 pm I would like to know where I can post some errors report for third part developers, like psp ?
In this forum or on their website....
Yeah, it would be helpful to know. I did have an issue with one of the nitro modules, but it seems ok for now.
PSPaudioware

Post by PSPaudioware »

Hi,

Please post it here or contact us directly contact@PSPaudioware.com
Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Warm regards from Poland
Antoni Ozynski
martb

Post by martb »

PSPaudioware wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:12 am Please post it here or contact us directly contact@PSPaudioware.com
Looking forward to hearing your feedback
Thanks. I am having a bit of a problem with some of the nitro modules - see picture below:

If I save a patch containing some of the nitro modules then reload it, this what I see. Unfortunately, it's a bit random and hard to pin down the exact circumstances that cause it.
PSPaudioware

Post by PSPaudioware »

On what system in which host do you use Voltage?

Regards
Antoni
martb

Post by martb »

PSPaudioware wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:38 pm On what system in which host do you use Voltage?
I'm on windows 10/64. It happens somewhat randomly, both in the standalone version as well as in Plogue Bidule and Ableton Live.
PSPaudioware

Post by PSPaudioware »

There can be a conflict between the old and with the updated version of our modules. Please try to clear the cache and redownload all modules.

Antoni
scook

Post by scook »

Same problem here.
I have been in contact via email with Cherry Audio. Performed both a refresh and cleared the cache. This did not fix the display problem. Running VST3 format of Voltage Modular in Cakewalk By BandLab on Win10.
josep

Post by josep »

I thought that maybe this could help somehow ... I just check it on my Mac OS X.10.5 (Voltage Modular Standalone) and all the PSP plugins reloaded OK (all PSP modules screens are shown in the same state as they were saved - i.e.: no blank screens) ...

NOTE: i tried to check it also in my Parallels Windows 7 virtual machine, but Voltage Modular failed to load the Module Host so no checking possible :(

Going to bed ... so goodnight all!
josep
josep

Post by josep »

BAD NEWS!

I wanted to quick check the plugins in Reaper before going to bed, and ... everything went OK (the same as with the Standalone mode) until in the middle of my check ALL the PSP Nitro plugins have been updated!!! ... And now the bug is worse in Mac :( ... the screens are not only blank when reloading previous patches, BUT also when i drag and drop any of them to create a new patch (either in standalone as well as in plugin mode) :shock:

p.s.: I don't know why I had to break my golden rule of not updating anything until it was thoroughly checked ... Damn! :roll:

EDIT: Isolated the problem (in Mac at least)
    • All modules fail except PSP nitroCOMB and PSP nitroBQF (standalone/plugin + new/saved patch)
      BTW ... found another bug? ... In plugin mode <SPACE> key doesn't work in the save patch dialog box (Mac OS X.10.5 + Reaper)

Well, now yes ... till tomorrow! ;)

Return to “Voltage Modular”