Bug: issues running as VST3 in Cubase

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
HowlingMod

Re: Bug: issues running as VST3 in Cubase

Post by HowlingMod »

Cherry Garcia wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:26 pm This is a Cubase 9.5 issue. It works fine in Cubase 10. That crash is in Cubase 9.5. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about 9.5. They fixed the problem for v10.
ok, i thought so. i am contemplating buying/upgrading to cubase 10 pro... also for other reasons, but if i see the bug reports.... it is normal with steinberg, but i still love cubase... and voltage modular, there is a simple workaround; use it standalone and sample it... what i prefer, most of the times... ow well.. i have 10 midi controllers, 4 ecosystems (like cubase), a normal amount of plugins... there is always something...

but it works in ableton! although i am not that of fan, even if i have the push 2.

by the way i use, simply sampler II, and it plays nicely with a music player, when exporting. but in cubase, it clips, if you decrease it with some db's it sounds good. strange, the record level isn't high. sampler II, i will also use for mangling, but for now...

but i have finally a basis for a track, with voltage modular... with some help of glitchmachines palindrome and the mini-filter... the super LFO is super, for very nice control over a parameter.
Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 gb, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10 pro. voltage modular core; psp ultimate, andrew macaulay ultimate, ben davis complete, MRB, Vult, Weevil, one & two year bundle etc. (910+ modules)

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

Return to “Voltage Modular”