Poly PSP ADSR doesn't output until toggling mute

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
adamj

Poly PSP ADSR doesn't output until toggling mute

Post by adamj »

I thought the poly PSP ADSR module was broken. I figured out it won't output any signal until I toggle the mute button on and off. So it's like it starts out muted, but the mute button is not lit up. Is anyone else having this problem?

Note if I save a preset with a working ADSR then it's fine when I load it. This is only a problem when adding a new poly PSP ADSR.
rene

Re: Poly PSP ADSR doesn't output until toggling mute

Post by rene »

When I load the PSP ADSR the mute button by default is is off, Try to save your PSP module with the mute button off
Last edited by rene on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
adamj

Re: Poly PSP ADSR doesn't output until toggling mute

Post by adamj »

Yes, my mute button appears to be off too, but it will not output a signal until I tap the mute button twice (turning it on and back off again). This happens every time I drag a poly PSP ADSR out of the module library.

So really there are too problems:
- The mute button appears to be off when the module is apparently muted (or at least not outputting any signal)
- The module starts out muted / not outputting a signal when I drag it in from the module library. All the other modules are ready to make sound immediately.

If it's not a widespread issue, maybe it has something to do with me being on Windows 10 64-bit running Ableton Live 10? I am using the 64-bit VST2 plugin.

Return to “Voltage Modular”