Intro Limited Time Pricing Question

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Phitar

Intro Limited Time Pricing Question

Post by Phitar »

Sorry I didn't introduce myself properly with my first post or give a big Hi'dy HO! to others on the forum when I jumped in.

HI Y'ALL ! ! (Time Late) :) !

I'm checking out the Voltage modular demo right now.

I''m kinda in a rush here since I only have 7 days with the demo but my free time to play with Voltage right now is only about 10 to 15 minutes a day so I'll have to dive in head first and "paddle like hell" as my Dad used to yell to me after he tossed my little skinny ass in the pool.

I'm very interested in Voltage and see a lot of potential for what is included at this price point (as of 1/31/19).

Can you say how long this "intro" pricing will be available? Not a big fan of obscure "for a limited time" pricing. My freely available funds; like your offer are only available for a limited time too.
Cherry Garcia
Site Admin

Re: Intro Limited Time Pricing Question

Post by Cherry Garcia »

Phitar,

The introductory deal is definitely a long one. It goes until July 31st.
NothanUmber

Post by NothanUmber »

Might perhaps be an idea to define the time limit not in days but usage time? Then people could fit their testing time to any schedule.
On the other side a "focussed" test can also have it's benefits of course. So leaving the system as is and perhaps resetting the demo period after a few releases (perhaps once or twice a year or so) to give people the opportunity for "another look" might also make sense.
Bigcat75

Post by Bigcat75 »

NothanUmber wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:18 pm Might perhaps be an idea to define the time limit not in days but usage time? Then people could fit their testing time to any schedule.
On the other side a "focussed" test can also have it's benefits of course. So leaving the system as is and perhaps resetting the demo period after a few releases (perhaps once or twice a year or so) to give people the opportunity for "another look" might also make sense.
Dude, just drop $100 on it. You and I blow more than that at the bar on a good weekend on a pretty person (boy or girl; depends on our preference). I realize that we all have budgets, but as a fellow user who is putting the feelers out on this whole "Voltage Modular" thing, this is well worth $100!!
NothanUmber

Post by NothanUmber »

I've long bought VM and VD (and PSP+Vult module packs). Not everything I propose is just for my own benefit ;)
Paul-in-Wales

Post by Paul-in-Wales »

Personally I prefer demos that introduce noise or have a fixed run time per session rather than demos that expire.

I often test stuff when it first comes out, and if it's not a good fit then - it doesn't mean it won't be a good fit later. Most of the plugins I've purchased were the result of coming back to them later and giving them another go in a different context.

I would have bought VM sooner had I been able to revisit testing it.

Return to “Voltage Modular”