Question Re: Cable Tranparency

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Phitar

Question Re: Cable Tranparency

Post by Phitar »

Is there an option anywhere to set the level of cable transparency? I'm giving the Demo version a test run stand alone ( if that makes a difference).

What I'd like to do is have ALL cable 100% viewable if only for a few moments so I can easily see the whole patch in all its glory (or gory as the case may be). Having these phantom see thru's doen't really work for me to get the full scope of a patch.

I did see options in the settings to select different flavors / modes of ghostly cables but no options for % of opacity. Nothing mentioned in the online manual.

Thanks!
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Re: Question Re: Cable Tranparency

Post by Cherry Dan »

Hi there,

Cable transparency is set via a slider on the toolbar at the top of the program:

Cable Transparency- Clicking the checkerboard icon displays cable transparency horizontal slider. Slide this to the left for more transparent cables, or to the right for more opaque cables.

In the manual here: https://docs.cherryaudio.com/voltage-mo ... de/toolbar

Thanks,
Dan
Phitar

Post by Phitar »

Awsome! Thanks! Didn't think to look there. Was checking in the online manual under the "Cables" section. :roll:

I'll prolly read the whole thing some time but I usually just wing it on my own at first.

Thanks again.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Post by Cherry Dan »

You're welcome! We tried to put the most useful controls on the toolbar, and it's very nice to be able to quickly hide the cables at times, particularly with complex patches.

Welcome to the forums, and please feel free to ask any questions you may have about Voltage Modular!
Phitar

Post by Phitar »

Thanks Dan.

Return to “Voltage Modular”