Poly Quantizer and Poly Stereo Spread released! (FREE with Core!)

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Poly Quantizer and Poly Stereo Spread released! (FREE with Core!)

Post by Cherry Dan »

Happy New Year! Today we've released two new Poly modules, both of which are FREE for Voltage Core owners.

You can learn more about these modules by visiting our blog: https://cherryaudio.com/news/2019-01-03 ... -with-core

Both of these modules are FREE for Voltage Core owners. The next time you run Voltage Modular, they will appear in your library!

All the best,
Dan
Edgeconnector

Re: Poly Quantizer and Poly Stereo Spread released! (FREE with Core!)

Post by Edgeconnector »

Happy New Year and a suggestion for coming updates:
When new modules are added - the first thing I ask myself is - how can this be used ? - so -
It would be really great if new modules came with some (1-2 would do) presets where possible use of the new modules was demonstrated. I have an idea that sometimes this is the case - the problem may be that I haven't been able to locate them - so perhaps the presets could have a specific folder called something like "New modules" - holding presets with names giving away which modules they are presenting. The presets in the "New Modules" preset folder could be copies of presets placed in the otherwise "Thematic folders" . At the next update the "New Modules" folder should be cleared to maintain the meaning of this being a folder presenting "New Modules".

Thanks for a great product :-)
We are all modules in a great synth waiting for the next connection

Return to “Voltage Modular”