Euclidean Duel

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
antic604

Euclidean Duel

Post by antic604 »

I don't know how to contact Misfit Audio, but would it be possible for them to change the background to a solid color? Are there no guidelines about this? The gradient they're using now makes the module look convex, as if was a bump on the rack :)

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/euclidean-duel
Cherry Dan
Site Admin

Re: Euclidean Duel

Post by Cherry Dan »

antic604 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:08 pm The gradient they're using now makes the module look convex, as if was a bump on the rack :)
I've passed on your suggestion, but I think they're pretty happy with the way the module looks. Anyone else have comments about the Euclidean Duel background?

Thanks,
Dan
martb

Post by martb »

antic604 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:08 pm I don't know how to contact Misfit Audio, but would it be possible for them to change the background to a solid color? Are there no guidelines about this? The gradient they're using now makes the module look convex, as if was a bump on the rack :)
I hadn't really looked at it before, but I agree - It's an optical illusion. I don't know whether it's the colours, the arrangement of the knobs/inputs or a combination of those. It seems a little more pronounced on the left side so that suggests it might be a colour thing.
Bigassdroids

Post by Bigassdroids »

martb wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:28 am
antic604 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:08 pm I don't know how to contact Misfit Audio, but would it be possible for them to change the background to a solid color? Are there no guidelines about this? The gradient they're using now makes the module look convex, as if was a bump on the rack :)
I hadn't really looked at it before, but I agree - It's an optical illusion. I don't know whether it's the colours, the arrangement of the knobs/inputs or a combination of those. It seems a little more pronounced on the left side so that suggests it might be a colour thing.
Yes, it's just the dark gradient that gives it that optical illusion, and I agree it is distracting.

Return to “Voltage Modular”