How do I "buy" a free module?

For discussion of the Voltage Modular synthesis ecosystem.
SpaceDog

How do I "buy" a free module?

Post by SpaceDog »

I bought the Countdown Loop Diffuser and the Remote module then became free (and shown as such). The problem for me is the PayPal throws a fit when I try to buy it, as it's $0. I had to buy the first module for it to appear as free.

Now, I've got around this before by simply adding it to an order, but there's nothing I want at the moment (I know...!!!). If something is just free from the start that works, but this became free and isn't automatically added (as has also happened with some modules).

Is there a way around this...? Or do I just have to wait until I want to buy something and just add it...? I've added it as a demo for now, to get the functionality.
schoekah

Re: How do I "buy" a free module?

Post by schoekah »

can you add it to your library from inside voltage modular, searching for it then clicking on "store" down at the bottom?
SpaceDog

Post by SpaceDog »

schoekah wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:08 am can you add it to your library from inside voltage modular, searching for it then clicking on "store" down at the bottom?
Thanks, I went to the store within VM, as you said, and it let me add it to the library from there. Brilliant, I wouldn't have thought to try that. Thank you for that.
schoekah

Post by schoekah »

right on!

Return to “Voltage Modular”